- ASEMINARKA collects the following information:
- Cookies Information: When the Client visits www.aseminarka.com, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to Client’s computer that uniquely identifies Client’s browser.
- Log File Information: When you use ASEMINARKA services, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Clear GIFs Information: When the Client uses ASEMINARKA services, "clear GIFs" can be implied, which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to Clients to track which emails are opened by recipients can be used.
- ASEMINARKA will not use Client’s email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without Client’s consent. Client’s email address can be used without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying the Client of major ASEMINARKA changes or for customer service purposes).
- Both Client’s personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) are used by ASEMINARKA to improve the quality of provided services and communication with the Clients and to create new features, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing Client’s preferences and trends.
- ASEMINARKA does not provide personally identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information to our any companies or other businesses or persons for the purpose of processing such information on our behalf.
- ASEMINARKA may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or respond to a court order.
- ASEMINARKA also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that ASEMINARKA believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce its Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of www.aseminarka.com, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ASEMINARKA and its Clients.
- The Client may decline to submit personally identifiable information through ASEMINARKA services, in which case ASEMINARKA is not obliged to provide certain services to the Client. The Client may update or correct his/her personal information and email preferences at any time by emailing at email@example.com The Client is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of the unique password and account information at all times.
Date of the last modification: 27.01.2016
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org