Money Back Guarantee
- The Client may pay using all means available, including via bank transfer (bank account in the Czech Republic and Bulgaria), credit card online, PayPal, etc.
- The payment shall be made upon order acceptance confirmation by the operator in the amount of 100% of the order’s value. This shall guarantee the thoroughness and timeliness of order performance. With his/her payment, the Client confirms his serious intentions to order a written paper from www.aseminarka.com, and his/her full acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of ASEMINARKA service.
- Upon confirmation and payment, an order may not be cancelled.
- ASEMINARKA guarantees the fulfillment of orders within the deadlines set by the Client. The deadline for performance shall be 11:59 P.M. of the appropriate date. ASEMINARKA recommends stating the deadline for performance at least 1 day prior to the assumed deadline for the submission of the written paper.
- In case of failure to timely fulfill an order, ASEMINARKA shall refund the full amount of the order without reimbursing any other costs incurred by the Client as a result of the failure to fulfill the order within the set deadlines.
- When fulfilling an order, ASEMINARKA shall be guided exclusively by the project description given by the Client when submitting his/her order. ASEMINARKA shall not be liable for any incomplete or incorrect project description, or for any failure to provide any additional requirements to formatting, style, writing, proofreading, or any other project details.
- The Client may additionally order individual services provided by ASEMINARKA for an additional fee charged for the appropriate services.
- In case that the project delivered is non-compliant with the requirements given by the Client when submitting the order, the Client may contact the project coordinator, and require to refund the cost of the project. The coordinator shall thoroughly investigate the details of the project, requirements described by the Client, and the final result, and shall within 24 hours prepare an official written statement pursuant to which the Client shall be entitled to the full or partial refund of the project’s value.
- In case that the project delivered is fully non-compliant with the Customer’s requirements, ASEMINARKA shall guarantee the refund of the full project cost, without the reimbursement of any other costs incurred by the Client as a result of the failure to fulfill the order within the set deadlines.
ASEMINARKA shall not be liable for any changes in a task or project during its execution, or for any incorrect or equivocal project description by the Client. In this case, the project cost shall not be refunded to the Client.